Sisters In Common is a non-profit social service agency providing community based solution-focused and outcome-oriented services to children, teens and families. Services include referral, brief intervention treatment, counseling and case management, to meet the needs of children, teens and families, Through effective communication and available resources, we work to empower clients to resolve personal and situational disturbances, and accomplish quality and effective outcomes
We use evidence-based and emerging practice to:
- Developing corrective procedures to alleviate Psycho-social and Family Dysfunction.
- Confer with other professionals to determine the nature of dysfunction.
- Observe interaction and conduct both clinical and non-clinical interviews to identify problems related to factors such as child trauma, adult, child and or family Social Determinants of Health issues, (SDoH).
- Evaluate data to determine the advisability of counseling or referral to other specialists.
- Provide occupational and education information to enable individuals to formulate realistic social and vocational goals.
- Follow up results of counseling and training to determine the reliability and validity of interventions used.
VIEW OUR HISTORY FOR DETAILS ON OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS